I have been called a Jack of all trades, and the master of all – and I like it. Computer science has been my vocation since I was at school, and nothing has changed since then except my tech fueled abilities, excelling in everything from Systems Administration, Coding and Web Based Database Driven Applications to Security and Quality Management. All of this combined with the fact that I embrace a holistic view of IT solutions, means that I deliver my clients the full package when it comes to data and data driven products, whether it's SEO and website development or app development and platform creation. I love nothing better than getting down and dirty in the cyber trenches so my clients products are beautiful, functional and flexible.
My past experience has me a Systems Adminstrator by trade, but that experience also covers:
- Web building - Websites in WordPress or Joomla (mostly WordPress), using block editors or not. Specialised in Divi, ACF and Woocommerce.
- Security systems, specifically covering IP CCTV.
- Sound and lights - Audio streaming and radio/podcast studio set ups.
- Home automation - MQTT, Home Assistant and Domoticz
- Graphics and Video - Graphics are essential to a good looking website so I have learnt to be a graphic artist and video editor. Mostly in GIMP, Inkscape, Adobe Premiere and Lightworks.